1) Age: 6 and below. Any child 5 and under must be approved by the level director
2) Games: 3 on 3 half court, with coach participation
3) Game Time: All games will be 8 minute quarters running time. A stop at the 4 minute mark only for subs. All courts will run on the same clock.
4) Time Outs: none except for injury. The time will be made up at the end of the game or half, if time allows.
5) Score: No score or fouls will be kept. This division is for instruction only. No overtime.
6) Playing Time: All players should play no less than three 4-minute periods.
7) Games: No cancellations or forfeits.
8) Only man-to-man defense is allowed.
9) Ball Size: Junior – 27.5
10) Eight foot height for the baskets.
Download PDF, 6er Girls’ Rules